[xsd-users] Cross compile c++ classes to use in openwrt

Micael Santos msantos at isaenergy.pt
Mon May 11 05:18:28 EDT 2015

Hi Boris,

I tried to throw an exception manually and it worked fine with no segmentation faults. The exception wasn't related in any way to the xerces library but I don't think it would make a difference.

I read in the link[1] a segmentation fault can be generated on the destructor call I will investigate if that may be the problem.
One curious fact is that when I installed the xerces library it also installed uclibc++ as dependency needed. This lead me to think maybe I would need to add uclibc++ to my list of libraries at compilation time. I did that and the result was even worst making the program not work at all.
Looking at the examples on the codesynthesis page libxerces seems to be the only dependency needed so I'm a bit unsure if that's true for all targets or only "regular pc's"

[1] http://www.codesynthesis.com/pipermail/xsd-users/2007-November/001379.html

Do you have any other suggestion I may try to find what's going wrong? Odds are it's some little thing I'm overlooking :)