[xsd-users] Cross compile c++ classes to use in openwrt

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Fri May 8 15:09:19 EDT 2015

Hi Micael,

Micael Santos <msantos at isaenergy.pt> writes:

> What worries me is that I still get a segmentation fault, that
> doesn't happen when I run the code in my pc.

On embedded targets, when a program crashes after throwing an
exception, the #1 thing to check, IME, is that the exception
handling support is actually working. I've seen multiple times
when a wrong runtime library was linked which resulted in non-
functional exception handling but otherwise the application
worked fine.