[xsde-users] Does anyone have a working iOS project?

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Wed Mar 21 09:21:24 EDT 2012

Tom Laws <tom at ntbti.com> writes:

> And then I compiled and everything blew up.....
>
> First I got about 5 'string' not found errors pointing to
>
> #include <string>
>
> These were in several files and setting these to string.h and saving
> seems to have fixed it. Next were several 'iterator' issues of the
> same type. I set these to iterator.h same as string.h but these ones
> persist so not sure where I can find iterator.h to include
>
> There are dozens more errors like
>
> zz/libxsde/xsde/cxx/buffer.hxx:13:1: error: unknown type name 'namespace' [1]
>  namespace xsde

It looks like your project doesn't compile the files you have added
as C++. This is strange since the project for libxsde that you have
successfully created does compile them fine. Can you check if there
are any settings for individual files in the project that tell XCode
what compilation mode (C, C++, Objective-C) should be used? I am also
going to try and reproduce this later tonight.

BTW, it would be helpful to know which version of XCode you are using.