[xsde-users] Does anyone have a working iOS project?

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Wed Mar 21 15:41:58 EDT 2012

Hi Tom,

Boris Kolpackov <boris at codesynthesis.com> writes:

> I am also going to try and reproduce this later tonight.

Ok, I've updated the build instructions for XCode 4 and added them
to the Wiki:

http://wiki.codesynthesis.com/Using_XSDE_with_iOS_and_XCode_4

I was able to create and build a test application without any problems.
Here is what I did:

1. Created a new Utility iOS application.

2. Compiled hello.xsd from examples/cxx/hybrid/hello.xsd as:

   xsde cxx-hybrid --generate-parser --generate-aggregate hello.xsd

3. Copied the resulting *.cxx and *.hxx files to the project's
   directory and added them to the project.

4. Followed the instructions on the above page to link to libxsde.

5. Built the application without any problems.

All this using XCode 4.2. I can send you the project if you still
want it.