[xsde-users] Query related using code synthesis for xcode

Chandni Swarnkar chandni.swarnkar at tcs.com
Fri May 20 02:39:43 EDT 2011

Hi,
I am trying to use the code synthesis in the Xcode ,I have successfully
built the libxsde library and generated related .cxx and .hxx file of the
xsd schema of my xml file.But know I don't find any way to proceed further
and validate  my xml with the xsd.Please help me out to validate my xml
with xsd using code synthesis.

Regards,
Chandni Swarnkar
Mailto:chandni.swarnkar at tcs.com