[xsde-users] Query related using code synthesis for xcode

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Sun May 22 16:41:19 EDT 2011

Hi Chandni,

Chandni Swarnkar <chandni.swarnkar at tcs.com> writes:

> I am trying to use the code synthesis in the Xcode ,I have successfully
> built the libxsde library and generated related .cxx and .hxx file of the
> xsd schema of my xml file.But know I don't find any way to proceed further
> and validate  my xml with the xsd.Please help me out to validate my xml
> with xsd using code synthesis.

The "Hello World Example" chapter in the C++/Hybrid Getting Started Guide
provides step-by-step instructions on how to do this:

http://www.codesynthesis.com/projects/xsde/documentation/cxx/hybrid/guide/#2

There are also a number of examples in the examples/cxx/hybrid/ directory
in the XSD/e distribution. The README file in this directory provides a
short description of each example.