[xsde-users] switching from xsd to xsde - questions

dv dv7777 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 14:02:17 EDT 2011

Hi,

since I need to be able to use a custom XML parser, I am considering to
switch to XSD/e. Right now I have been using XSD with the C++/Tree mapping.
Now I wonder, how difficult is it to replace XSD with XSD/e? Are both
very similar, that is, do their command line options have little
differences? What about the generated code?
Of course XSD/e differs in how parsing is done/integrated, but other
parts seem to differ as well, for example I noticed that XSD/e does not
generate any comparison operators.

regards