[xsde-users] Compiling xsde.lib on Windows without using nmake

Jeroen de Leeuw jeroendeleeuw at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 04:19:53 EST 2010

Thank you for your reply, I was having problems compiling the code, so I was
just wondering if it was possible. Though the problem wasn't in the
code, the problem was in the compiler, I was using the native built-in
compiler of CDT, when I thought I was using the Gnu Toolchain. Thanks for
your support Boris and for the work you are doing.

With kind regards,

Jeroen de Leeuw