[xsde-users] Rumour has it... enumeration support in V3.2 out soon?

O'Laughlin, Terry Terry.O'Laughlin at ipc.com
Fri Aug 27 13:25:22 EDT 2010

Hi,

I think I saw in previous  postings that V3.2 will be out sometime in Sept. and that it will include support (better) support of XML enumeration data types?

I may not be using the correct XML words to describe my request.  In fact I'm doing some research on using enumerations with XML and how to define the schema.

Our project will be using enumerations (as much as we can).  Would it make sense for us to get V3.2 early?  (That is without causing you guys grief.)

Cheers,

Terry O'

Terry O'Laughlin
Sr. Software Engineer
IPC
TS Engineering Alliance Sustaining Dept.
777 Commerce Drive
Fairfield, CT 06825
phone: 203-339-7987
fax: 203-339-7809
www.ipc.com<http://www.ipc.com/>
Terry.O'Laughlin at ipc.com<mailto:first.last at ipc.com>

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail may contain information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, do not duplicate or redistribute it by any means. Please delete it and any attachments and notify the sender that you have received it in error. Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail.E-mail messages may contain computer viruses or other defects, may not be accurately replicated on other systems, or may be intercepted, deleted or interfered with without the knowledge of the sender or the intended recipient. If you are not comfortable with the risks associated with e-mail messages, you may decide not to use e-mail to communicate with IPC. IPC reserves the right, to the extent and under circumstances permitted by applicable law, to retain, monitor and intercept e-mail messages to and from its systems.

[cid:green-logo4509.jpg]Please consider the environment before printing this email.