[odb-users] odb 2.5.0 b25 installation on windows

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Thu Oct 19 11:35:36 EDT 2023

Marc Michalewicz <mmichalewicz6 at gmail.com> writes:

> i reassured that the command was input in the right way, afterwards I
> retried again, and again with adminatrot privileges, but I always get the
> same error-output.

Hm, that's strange. You are running the command from vanilla Windows
Command Prompt, right? Not from an MSYS shell or PowerShell (both are
know to translate things on the command line)?

Can you open the odb-mingw\build\config.build file and check what
is the value of the config.install.root variable inside?