[odb-users] odb 2.5.0 b25 installation on windows

Marc Michalewicz mmichalewicz6 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 11:54:15 EDT 2023

After some experiments I found the issue: the reason was how I copied and
pasted the command into the commandline: line by line including the ending
"^"... it worked actually but the last line apparently was not accepted
without any warning or error or any message.

After entering the entire command in one single line it is installed
without any issues:

bpkg create -d odb-mingw cc config.cxx=g++ config.cc.coptions=-O2
config.install.root=C:\build2 --wipe

Sorry for bothering but it took some hours to find out now.

Thanks anyway for your help.

Great job by the way, the entire ODB project.

Marc