[odb-users] odb 2.5.0 b25 installation on windows

Marc Michalewicz mmichalewicz6 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 09:03:35 EDT 2023

Thanks for this fast reply.

i reassured that the command was input in the right way, afterwards I
retried again, and again with adminatrot privileges, but I always get the
same error-output. I have no clue what is wrong. My windows is Windows 10
Enterprise 21H2.

And sorry. Of course there is a where command in windows, I was a bit
confused ;-)

Marc