[xsd-users] [CityGML 2.0.0] CityModelType operator==

Olivier Tournaire olitour at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 06:41:25 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I have generated c++ code with xsd cxx-tree from citygml 2.0.0 schemas.
However, I am facing a problem with the operator== of CityModelType. It
iterates over the sequence _GenericApplicationPropertyOfCityModel which is
always empty (from the examples coming with xsd schemas) and thus the
operator return true even if the models are different. To
access cityObjectMember, I have to iterate with the featureMember() method.
So, I am wondering why does the operator == uses
_GenericApplicationPropertyOfCityModel() instead of featureMember()? Is
there a way to fix this?

Best regards

Olivier