[xsd-users] [CityGML 2.0.0] CityModelType operator==

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Fri Mar 15 08:11:02 EDT 2013

Hi Olivier,

Olivier Tournaire <olitour at gmail.com> writes:

> However, I am facing a problem with the operator== of CityModelType. To
> access cityObjectMember, I have to iterate with the featureMember() method.

XSD 3.3.0 supports polymorphic comparison, that is, it will compare actual
(dynamic) objects instead of their "static types". So this should work
provided that you have compiled your schemas with --generate-polymorphic
and also that you haven't "sliced" the objects you are comparing (very
common mistake -- use referenced instead of making copies).