[xsde-users] using xsd/e on macOS 10.15

James Sutton jsutton at dolphin-com.co.uk
Tue Feb 25 07:02:00 EST 2020

Hi Boris,

Unfortunately that doesn't work:

bash-3.2$ make \
>  CXX="clang++ -std=c++03" \
>  CPPFLAGS=-I../xerces-c-3.2.2/src \
>  LDFLAGS=-L../xerces-c-3.2.2/src/.libs \
>  -j 8
make: *** No rule to make target `/Users/james/Downloads/xsde-3.3.0.a11+dep/xsde/xsde', needed by `/Users/james/Downloads/xsde-3.3.0.a11+dep/'.  Stop.
bash-3.2$

I can wait till you make the release in a few months

best regards
James Sutton
Dolphin Computing
www.dolphin-com.co.uk <http://www.dolphin-com.co.uk/>