[xsde-users] Migration from XSD to XSD/e

kelvin manoj kelvinmanoj at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 01:32:00 EDT 2019

Hi Boris,

Thank a lot for clarifying my question. I have few more questions.

I wanted to understand that what will be the percentage of memory footprint
will be saved if we go for XSD/e from XSD. Will XSD/e generates code is
C++11 standard ?? Is there any way to use some lightweight XML validator
insted of xerces? we feel xerces is too heavy for us and some light weight
parser will save us some memory.