[xsde-users] Bug?

Laurent Michel laurent1984 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 12:30:52 EST 2017

Oh there was then a misunderstanding. I didn't compile the XSD/e compiler,
but only the library.

What I find surprising is that there was no advice to do so for the XSD
library... In the pre-compiled linux distribution of XSD, there is not even
an .so or an .a library; in the XSD documentation, there is no mention that
such a library is necessary to compile my code. For instance, if I compile
a linux version of my application, I need no XSD library as such. For
Android though, I have the feeling I'd need one, which I may get from the
published source code of XSD. But now I've switched to XSD/e, I will
probably not go back to testing with XSD, because, as you say, life is too
short!

Laurent