[xsde-users] Building latest repository version

Christian Sell christian at gsvitec.com
Sat Jan 31 22:14:48 EST 2015

never mind, after cleaning and rebuilding the problem was gone. However, there
is a new one:

after successfuly building the xsde compiler and library, the generated parser
is no longer able to parse the input xml documents. It quits with a validation
error (unexpected element encountered), even though these documents are
perfectly valid against the schema from which the parser was generated.
Interestingly, the places where validation fails all have to do with recursive
structures. It was exactly these structures which weren't parsed at all by xsde
 3.2 (or sometimes it crashed). I received a pre-built windows 3.3.0.a7 distro
from boris last week, which worked ok against the same schema and documents.
However, the linux buld I am trying to put together now doesn't. Whats's going
wrong??

Regards,
Christian