[xsde-users] Building latest repository version

Christian Sell christian at gsvitec.com
Sat Jan 31 08:18:15 EST 2015

Hello,

I am trying to build the latest XSD/e version from the git repository. I have
cloned, built and installed (where applicable) the build, cli, libcutl and
libxsd-frontend projects. Now that I am trying to build xsde proper, I am
getting hte following error message:

In file included from
/home/cse/work/git/codesyth/xsde/xsde/cxx/elements.hxx:15:0,
                 from /home/cse/work/git/codesyth/xsde/xsde/cxx/elements.cxx:5:
./xsd-frontend/semantic-graph.hxx:19:55: fatal error:
xsd-frontend/semantic-graph/fundamental.hxx: No such file or directory
 #include <xsd-frontend/semantic-graph/fundamental.hxx>

When lloking into the xsd-frontend/semantic-graph directory, I can see a file
"fundamental.hxx.m4" only. There are other header files without the m4 postfix,
so I assume something went wrong while building xsd-frontend. Can someone point
out what that is?

Thanks
Christian