AW: [xsde-users] c++/Hybrid: element names and line numbers

Christian Sell christian at gsvitec.com
Mon Jan 26 09:10:38 EST 2015

> What would make it easy is support for code generation plugins.
> I've had this idea for XSD (e.g., to generate "visitors") but it will work
very well here as well.

THAT's what I call a clean solution, and what I have been aiming at all the
time. Having to write identical parser customizations for each class is a
non-solution for me (or rather, a totally unclean one in my definition of
"unclean"), that's why I never jumped on it.

Christian