AW: [xsde-users] c++/Hybrid: element names and line numbers

Christian Sell christian at gsvitec.com
Thu Jan 22 11:31:39 EST 2015

I just looked at our code base and have to conclude that moving to XSD is a
non-option, given all the dependencies on XSD/e classes and APIs.

Hacking may be an option.  I just wonder why there isn't flexibility to
implement this in a clean way. Since the XSD/e Parser is event-driven, it
should have access to everything. And the XSD/e Hybrid name sounds as if
there was a lower event-driven layer into which one could kick down..