[xsde-users] Building latest repository version

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Wed Feb 4 10:56:11 EST 2015

Hi Christian,

Christian Sell <christian at gsvitec.com> writes:

> Things have gotten rather worse [...]

I just tried the binary I sent you on the test you sent me. The only
thing I changed in the default config.make for libxsde is to enable
polymorphism:

XSDE_POLYMORPHIC := y

Then:

/tmp/xsde-3.3.0.a7-i686-linux-gnu/bin/xsde cxx-hybrid --generate-parser \
--generate-aggregate --generate-polymorphic --root-element viewmodel \
amf.xsd vmf.xsd viewmodel.xsd

g++ -I /tmp/xsde-3.3.0.a7-i686-linux-gnu/libxsde -O3 *.cxx \
/tmp/xsde-3.3.0.a7-i686-linux-gnu/libxsde/xsde/libxsde.a

./a.out LiveViewModel.vml

valgrind ./a.out LiveViewModel.vml

HEAP SUMMARY:
    in use at exit: 0 bytes in 0 blocks
  total heap usage: 507 allocs, 507 frees, 65,215 bytes allocated

All heap blocks were freed -- no leaks are possible

For counts of detected and suppressed errors, rerun with: -v
ERROR SUMMARY: 0 errors from 0 contexts (suppressed: 2 from 2)

So it works without any problems for me. Can you try it on the
minimal test and see if you get the same result?

Also, from now on, I would ask you to test all the "bugs" that
you find in XSD/e on a minimal, reproducible test that I will
be able to run as well.