[xsde-users] Building latest repository version

Christian Sell christian at gsvitec.com
Tue Feb 3 13:58:07 EST 2015

Hello Boris,

I just tried the linux version you sent me. Things have gotten rather worse than
better compared to my own linux  build, in that now not only the xml documents
aren't parsed, but also the error messages are messed up, as you see below (all
in one line, interspersed from different sources)

/home/cse/work/git/flexis/Sources/QtGUI/ProtoV6/Models/ProjectCenterModel.vml/home/cse/work/git/flexis/Sources/QtGUI/ProtoV6/Models/HomeScreenModel.vml/home/cse/work/git/flexis/Sources/QtGUI/ProtoV6/Models/TestViewModel.vml/home/cse/work/git/flexis/Sources/QtGUI/ProtoV6/Models/LiveViewModel.vml::::64119::70103:66:
:65: unexpected element encountered66: unexpected element encountered: expected
attribute not encounteredunexpected element encountered

regards,
Christian