[xsde-users] building xsde

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Fri Oct 18 10:04:11 EDT 2013

Hi Eric,

Eric Levy <contact at ericlevy.name> writes:

> I pulled the source repositories called xsde and xsde+dev from
> git on scm.codesynthesis.com.

Building XSD/e from source is a bit involved. Building it from
git is more involved yet.

This page lists all the dependencies and links to build instructions
for the released version:

http://codesynthesis.com/projects/xsde/

For the git version, the xsde+dep approach is now obsolete so you
will need to use the full version. For the full version the only
prerequisites that you will need are Xerces-C++, libcutl (note:
not libcult) and libxsd-frontend. The latter two must also come
from git.

Also, as I mentioned to you in a private email, it is much easier
to use a pre-built binary.