[xsde-users] building xsde

Eric Levy contact at ericlevy.name
Thu Oct 17 12:13:09 EDT 2013

Hello,

I just discover XSD/e and would like to begin tinkering.  I pulled the
source repositories called xsde and xsde+dev from git on
scm.codesynthesis.com.  (I did not checkout a tagged version.)  However,
make fails on both projects:

===============
.../xsde$ make
build/bootstrap.make:16: build-0.3/bootstrap.make: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `build-0.3/bootstrap.make'.  Stop.

.../xsde+dep$ make
makefile:6: build-0.3/bootstrap.make: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `build-0.3/bootstrap.make'.  Stop.

For reference, I am running on Ubuntu IA-64.

Would someone be able to help me get started?

Eric Levy