[xsde-users] standard xml import

Sia Jeffry Saputra ssaptura at sta.samsung.com
Wed Jan 25 18:33:20 EST 2012

Hi all,

I am trying to generate code from a schema, which has:

<xs:import namespace="http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace" schemaLocation="http://www.w3.org/2001/xml.xsd"/>

Which I think is pretty standard schema to be included in most schemas.

The schema used it mostly for the lang attribute..

>From what I read through the site, xsde doesn't support remote schema import, so it need to use the --location-map flag to point to local files.

I am using the xsde to generate the code with following command:

è Bin/xsde cxx-hybrid -generate-parser --generate- --generate-serializer  --generate-aggregate --location-map http://www.w3.org/2001/xml.xsd=xml.xsd pcc.xsd

The code is generated fine but in the pcc.hxx required "xml.hxx".
So I think this means I need to generate the code for the "xml.xsd" also.

I am just wondering do we really need to generate files also for all these standards xml schema??
Or do I did miss something here?

Thank you,
Jeff