[xsde-users] unexpected element encountered

Vertleyb, Arkadiy Arkadiy.Vertleyb at 247realmedia.com
Wed Jan 25 12:00:22 EST 2012

Hello,

I am having a problem trying to understand why I am getting the "unexpected element encountered" message when parsing.

My schema contains the following namespace declarations:

           targetNamespace="http://schemas.247realmedia.com/DE_Data_post_11_3"
           xmlns="http://schemas.247realmedia.com/DE_Data_post_11_3"
           elementFormDefault="qualified"
           xmlns:de="http://schemas.247realmedia.com/DE_Data_post_11_3"

And the following root element is defined:

<xs:element name="DE_Data" type="de_data"/>

I ran the generator like this:

xsde cxx-hybrid --generate-parser --generate-aggregate ../schemas/DE_Data.xsd

The parser complains about the following line:

<DE_Data xmlns="http://schemas.247realmedia.com/DE_Data_post_11_3">

I am using version 3.3.0 under linux.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Arkadiy