[xsde-users] Query regarding xsde/e for iOS

Madhuri Kalkhamb madhurikalkhamb at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 03:17:20 EDT 2011

Hi,

Thanks for providing the open source library.
I want to use that library on iOS platform. I could successfully compile
that libraries for various config like (Simulator-Debug/Release OR Device
Debug/Release)
and can build a sample application using "libxsde-d.a".
I could create fat libraries after following steps mentioned in the Read Me
file for iOS.

I just have query regarding compiling my schemas to C++ with the XSD/e
compiler (xsd-x-y.z/xsde)
which is mentioned in the read me file for iOS.
How can I get those C++ files to include to my sample iphone application?
Please provide me steps to compile my schema to C++ with the XSD/e compiler
or any sample application which is using this library on iOS platform.

Steps to use the library in my iPhone application?

Thanks,
Madhuri