[xsde-users] visual studio project

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Fri May 14 11:40:16 EDT 2010

Below is a reply from Terence that he sent to me privately. I am
re-sending it to the mailing list in case someone else tries to
do something similar in the future.

From: "Ramos, Terence" <TRamos at cantorgaming.com>
Subject: RE: [xsde-users] visual studio project
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 12:00:10 -0400

Hello,

Thank you for your response. I'm new to using mail list and didn't know
how to reply to my own post to update that I was already successful in
making this work. I basically created a program to mimic what the make
files are doing and spit out a valid files section for my visual studio
project depending on the configurations I needed. I was able to test
this for win32 and windows mobile 5.0 and it works great.

-tr