[xsde-users] XSDE using without IOSTREAM

abhijeet thatte abhijeet.thatte at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 12:42:35 EDT 2010

Hi,

 I am new to xsde tool. I have been using xsde for last couple of days with
STL,IOSTREAM and EXCEPTIONS enabled.  But I just realized that I may end up
using it on a platform which does not support either of them.

So, I tried to compile the demo examples without these options but  they
don’t work as the xml file parsing is based on IOSTREAM.

There is another method “document_pimpl:: parse (const void* data, size_t
size, bool last)” which I need to call instead of
“document_pimpl::parse(std::istream&) ” from my application.

Can anyone tell me what are the parameters (data, size, last) to be passed
to the method?

Thanks,

Abhijeet