[xsde-users] covariance issue

Amrita Garg Amrita.Garg at audiocodes.com
Mon Jun 15 07:00:09 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have generated some source/headers files using CodeSynthesis XSD/e.
Now I want to compile the generated files on Microsoft Visual 6.0.
So I added the source files of CodeSynthesis XSD/e(ones in directory libxsde).
When I compile I am getting errors because CodeSynthesis XSD/e files use covariance which is not supported by Microsoft Visual 6.0.
So is there any way to turn off covariance in order to compile on Microsoft visual 6.0

Warm Regards,
Amrita

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential material. They are intended solely for the use of the designated individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, use, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this email in error please immediately notify the sender and delete or destroy any copy of this message