[xsde-users] Debug version of xsde.lib on Windows

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Tue Feb 17 14:13:26 EST 2009

Hi Anatoly,

I've CC'ed xsde-user to my reply in case this information will
be useful to someone else.

Anatoly Borodyansky <aborodya at yahoo.com> writes:

> How could I build static debug version of xsde.lib?

You can add /Od /MDd /ZI to the CFLAGS and CXXFLAGS variables in
config/config.nmake. I copied these options from a test Win32
project I created in VC++ 8.0. I then linked the xsde.lib library
to this test project and could step into the code in xsde.lib in
the debugger.

Note that you may want to check which one of the /MDd or /MTd
options is used in your application and use that to build xsde.lib.