[xsde-users] about your install document

Zhou, Yingzhao Yingzhao.Zhou at nectech.co.uk
Wed Jul 11 07:08:35 EDT 2007

Hi ,

I am following your instructions to implement xsd/e according to the
install document.

There is a an sentence saying " link your executables with the
libxsde\xsde\xsde.lib library" on second page. But I cannot find this
xsde.lib in the corresponding directory. Is there any problem with the
package I downloaded? Could you help me with this question?

Many thanks,

Miss Yingzhao Zhou

Handset Application Systems Engineer

NEC Technologies (UK) Ltd.,

Level 3,

Imperium,

Imperial Way,

Reading,

Berkshire,

RG2 0TD, UK

Tel: +44 (0)118 9654591

NEC Technologies (UK) Ltd.,
Company Registered Office: Level 3, Imperium, Reading, Berkshire, RG2 0TD
Registered Number: 4072718

Attention:
The information contained in this message and or attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any system and destroy any copies.