[xsde-users] Urgent Information required

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Thu Apr 12 07:40:48 EDT 2007

Hi Omer,

Omer Anjum <omer.anjum at tut.fi> writes:

> I am working on developing an embedded system  and I need a C or C++
> based XML parser to be integrated in my system. I have memroy
> constraints to be less then 100Kb.

This can mean different things. Is it an executable size or runtime
memory usage? Runtime memory usage can further be divided into dynamic
memory usage and stack usage.

> Please tell me how XSDe can be helpful for me in my need. How much size
> Its footprint normally going to have.

It depends how large is your vocabulary and what features you are
using. There was a recent post about this with some numbers that
you may find useful:

http://www.codesynthesis.com/pipermail/xsde-users/2007-March/000002.html

hth,
-boris