[xsd-users] Trying to launch example "hello" from examples

Shouval, Assaf Assaf.Shouval at 3DSystems.Com
Mon May 31 05:07:56 EDT 2021

Hi all,
I’m working with Visual Studio 2019,
When trying to run example “hello”, I get compilation error:
11>D:\SimProjects\3RdParty\CodeSynthesis XSD 4.0\examples\cxx\tree\hello\hello.cxx(39,10): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'xsd/cxx/pre.hxx': No such file or directory
11>D:\SimProjects\3RdParty\CodeSynthesis XSD 4.0\examples\cxx\tree\hello\hello.hxx(50,10): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'xsd/cxx/config.hxx': No such file or directory

I’ve added the Code Synthesis include folder in the additional include folders.
I’ve checked that the folder path is valid. But it doesn’t find it.

Any help would be appreciated,
Thanks,

Assaf Shouval, U/S Mentor Team Leader, R&D, Healthcare
3D Systems, Corner of Golan and Hanegev St., Airport City, 70151, Israel
Tel: +972 3 911 4444   Mobile: +972 52 3315457   3dsystems.com<http://3dsystems.com/>   simbionix.com<http://simbionix.com/>

[ignature]