[xsd-users] Problem for parsing CityGML using xsd v4.1.0.a11

Miao Wang miaowang.tw at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 22:47:25 EST 2021

Hello Boris,

Finally, I success in building XSD after modifying the followings for
[config.build]:

1. config.cxx.coptions = /O2  /wd"4819"  //(it's an O, not a zero, I made a
mistake. And disable warning 4819 for encoding problem)
2. config.install.root=C:/xsd     //( not C:\xsd as in the instruction)

Then the c++ code for CityGML 2.0 was generated using the newly built
Ver. 4.2.0-b.3. When compiling the generated code using MSVC, it shows the
error at the generated .hxx files:
C1083: 'xsd/cxx/pre.hxx': No such file or directory
I searched the xsd folder and cannot find [pre.hxx].

So I copy the folder xsd, which contains cxx/pre.hxx, from libxsd of Ver.
4.0.4. (I know this is not correct, but I did it for Ver. 4.1 ). The errors
shows at the following lines at the generated .hxx files:

#if (LIBXSD_VERSION != 400001999995030L)
#error XSD runtime version mismatch
#endif

Now I cannot figured out what to do.

Miao