[xsd-users] MacOS 10.15 Catalina (x64) Builds

Steven White sawhite at ara.com
Fri Mar 27 09:49:01 EDT 2020

I'm going to give build instructions a try next week.  Currently, locked down between two deadlines when I noticed the issue.  I'm super excited about a new build system so that's worth the wait.  I'll report back if I have any trouble once I can sit down and pull all the requirements down and start a build.