[xsd-users] MacOS 10.15 Catalina (x64) Builds

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Fri Mar 27 07:34:53 EDT 2020

Steven White <sawhite at ara.com> writes:

> Would it be possible to post a 64bit build for the osX/macOS platform. I
> was updating the build machine for our mac variant and suddenly became aware
> that 10.15 dropped support for 32bit executables. I'm planning on building
> my own variant next week, but updating the BioGears build documentation
> would be vastly easier if and official release was made.

We are working on getting all our tools easily buildable on every
platform from source packages but things are moving slower than
hoped and XSD is still probably at least several months out.

I think in the meantime the easiest would be to build the XSD
compiler from source using the old method, which shouldn't be
too onerous on Mac OS (unlike, say, Windows). Let me know if
this will work and I will send you the instructions.