[xsd-users] XSD codesynthesis code generator modification

Laurent MONTMAILLER lmontmailler at edap-tms.com
Thu Jan 9 09:05:38 EST 2020

Thanks Boris for your answer,

I already studied those items (except Git repo), but did not find what I'm looking for...

I would like for example override generated accessor methods (set/get) and add some features in the C++ generated classes : inheritance from an in-house class, additional includes, methods and so on... The goal is to modify the generator to make all that in an automatic way: at each code generation. I think I cannot do that the way it is explained in the customization guide...

I'm also surprised not to find the generator C++ classes following the "source code" link (https://codesynthesis.com/projects/xsd/), but "only" header/templates files.
For example, when I'm looking the string "Begin epilogue" that is written in the C++ generated classes, I find only "xsd.exe" but no C++ class(es) that I can modify, recompile an rebuild my customized xsd.exe.

May be using the Git repo ?
I hope you will understand me, ...

Best regards,
Laurent