[xsd-users] XSD codesynthesis code generator modification

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Thu Jan 9 07:43:23 EST 2020

Laurent MONTMAILLER <lmontmailler at edap-tms.com> writes:

> I'm using the XSD codesynthesis code generator : C++ / Tree for XML data
> binding. I would like to go further and modify the source code of the
> generator to customize its behavior and match my real needs. Could you
> please confirm to me that's possible to do it (customize the code) [...]

While you can certainly go this route, the C++/Tree mapping also provides
the ability to customize the generated code without modifying the compiler.
See this page for details:

http://wiki.codesynthesis.com/Tree/Customization_guide

> [...] and give me a location (url) where to find and download this source
> code ?

The source code is available from the project page:

https://codesynthesis.com/projects/xsd/

There is also the Git repository:

https://git.codesynthesis.com/cgit/xsd/