[xsd-users] Tool for documenting/visualizing C++ Tree Output

Iain Sharp isharp at atis.org
Fri Dec 8 12:45:02 EST 2017

Thanks - with a bit of tweaking of parameters I was able to get good output from Doxygen.

Just one question: even if I include the headers from XSD tree in the Doxygen input I still get output like:

typedef ::xsd::cxx::tree::optional< App_ID_type > 	App_ID_optional
 	Element optional container type.

App_ID_optional & 	App_ID ()
 	Return a read-write reference to the element container. More...

In this example, the App_ID_optional isn't documented except as an instance of the templated type which itself doesn't seem to appear in the Doxygen output.

Is there a way to add some documentation for common templated types like optional etc. to the output?

Regards

Iain