[xsd-users] Microsoft C++ exception: xercesc_2_6::XMLValid::Codes

nelson.faria nelson.faria at netcabo.pt
Thu Sep 29 13:48:41 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm having some stramge problems when mapping from XML. I should point out that this code is multithread as it is being ran by a callback function.

This is what i'm doing:

std::string * strxml=new std::string(xml);
std::istringstream * stream=new std::istringstream(*strxml);

std::auto_ptr<class annotationinfo> info (OSGAannotation(*stream));

and i get this exception:

First-chance exception at 0x7c81eb33 in GIDes.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: xercesc_2_6::XMLValid::Codes @ 0x0cefda5c.

here:

DOMLocatorImpl::~DOMLocatorImpl()
{
}

void DOMBuilderImpl::error()....

I thought xsd was responsible for initiating the XMLParser and thus the ErrorHandler as well..

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Nelson Silva