[xsd-users] RE: Problem during compilation of generated files

De, Pradipta pde at seic.com
Fri Oct 14 19:30:23 EDT 2005

Hi Boris,

It is now working great with the latest set of files you have given. We
are using compiler version 5.6, will let you know how things progress.

Why did you choose to go with struct for parser as against a class for
tree? Where there any specific design considerations?

Please let know when you release a version for Solaris.
Thanks a lot for your time and effort in this regard.

Regards,
Pradipta De