[xsd-users] Re: Problem during compilation of generated files

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Fri Oct 14 05:19:03 EDT 2005

Pradipta,

De, Pradipta <pde at seic.com> writes:

> 	5. Tried to compile the cxx in Solaris, it started bombing
> (Lesser errors than yesterday), attaching the error file for your
> reference,

I tried this on Sun C++ 5.7 Patch 117831-02 and it worked fine. I guess
you are using an older version. What does CC -V print? I am attaching a
yet another revision of libxsd that will hopefully help. Could you try
it and let me know the result?

> we are serious about using xsd on Solaris, so it would be great if you
> could provide a solaris based binary.

Ok, I will build Solaris/SPARC binary for the next release (should be
out some time next week).