[odb-users] Inserting CLOB greater having size greater then 12288

roberto minarelli roberto.minarelli.de at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 13:55:47 EST 2024

Hi Boris,
I give an update
on version 2.4.0 but with different OS and compiler (g++ 7.3.1) it works
fine
on versione 2.5.0-b-23 with g++ 8.5.0 and OS OL 8.7 it does not on insert
and update, but it works when I try to load an object that has the the Lob
length > 12288

I suspect that  the problem is on the exchanging of  data between a string
with a that length and a CLOB
I cannot be still sure though

Regards
Roberto Minarelli Della Valle