[odb-users] Issue with uninstall

Alex B intord at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 09:28:20 EST 2023

Yes that is correct.

Another part of problem is uninstall doesn't work as it should. I tried to
explain the steps above. It's not clear from documentation the exact steps
of removing everything if needed as a whole process. So once I tried to run
the steps from within odb directories, others written for the build2
failed. As for me, that was never tested properly. I mean removing packages
processing with the package manager in the Linux system should produce the
same result as it was before the install but not in half state. This will
potentially put the system in the bad state regardless of Linux
distribution. Again I am not sure will you be interested in working on
this, but just letting you know.