[odb-users] Issue building the sqlite library as part of sqlite specific library build for odb.

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Thu Jan 26 09:24:25 EST 2023

andrew.herridge at btinternet.com <andrew.herridge at btinternet.com> writes:

> 'This directory contains project/solution files for building SQLite
> libraries with Microsoft Visual Studio versions 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12.'
> This is an integral part of building the db specific library for sqlite
> so I am a bit stuck.

We've since dropped this approach of maintaining project/solution files
for building SQLite (upstream wasn't interested and it's too brittle for
us to support). The new recommended approach is to build everything
from packages as described on this page:

https://codesynthesis.com/products/odb/doc/install-build2.xhtml

Let me know if you have any issues with any of the steps.