[odb-users] Undefined symbol with GCC 4.7.0

Miguel Revilla Rodríguez yo at miguelrevilla.com
Thu May 3 07:06:03 EDT 2012

Hi,

This is my first post so let me a small OT to thank you for this great
piece of software. Now, I've compiled odb 2.0.0 with gcc 4.7.0 and
everything went fine while compiling, but execution has this outcome:

(person.h is the one from the Hello World example):

$ odb -d mysql --generate-query person.h
cc1plus: error: cannot load plugin /usr/bin/odb.so
/usr/bin/odb.so: undefined symbol: _Z20ggc_round_alloc_sizem

$ gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 4.7.0 20120414 (prerelease)

The distribution is arch linux and, aparently, al required dependencies are in.

Any clues?

Thans a lot.