[odb-users] Use ODB

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Wed May 2 10:39:16 EDT 2012

Hi Khaldon,

In the future please keep your replies CC'ed to the odb-users mailing
list as discussed in the posting guidelines:

http://www.codesynthesis.com/support/posting-guidelines.xhtml

khaldon hmesheh <khaldon_hmesheh at yahoo.com> writes:

> I have got the result on the Dos screen which I saved in the attached
> file, but I wonder why I didn't have a database file with the name
> (odb_test.db) as mentioned in the file (sqlite.option) after the I
> have run the examples.

The default database file in sqlite.options is C:\Temp\odb_test.db.
If you haven't changed it and C:\Temp exists, then you should see
that file there after successfully running the examples.