[EXT] Re: Re: [xsde-users] xs:date , xs:datetime validation

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Fri Mar 31 05:38:51 EDT 2023

Yegnaram, Shrikant <SYegnaram at cls-bank.com> writes:

> First option would be for us to pick up the files from git and recompile
> libxsde runtime and test.

No, the first option is to download the .patch file (there is a link on
the git web interface to it) and apply it using the patch utility to the
XSD/e 3.2.0 source code. Copying the files from git may not work since
there could be other, incompatible changes.

> Second option, are you saying, you would make a new XSD/e product
> release and package the updated files with the release?

No, the second option is for me to do the first option and provide the
patched files to you. Here they are:

https://codesynthesis.com/~boris/tmp/xsde/xsde-3.2.0-libxsde-date-time.tar.gz